This blog is run by a team of PhD students, postdocs, alumni and KI Career Service staff at Karolinska Institutet, a medical university located in Stockholm, Sweden.
The point of this blog is to help prospective students and researchers get an idea of what studying and doing research at Karolinska Institutet is like. Our bloggers provide an inside perspective on everyday life, even if it is not directly career related, as life as an academic can be both challenging and exciting! KI Career Service also contributes with posts on career advice for careers inside or outside academia and stories from inspiring career events.
Find out more about:
- For questions about KI Career Service at Karolinska Institutet see our web page or send us an e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org
- For admission and study guidance, however, you should email email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Contact information to Karolinska Institutet is available at ki.se
- The ideas and opinions expressed in this blog are not necessarily shared by Karolinska Institutet, and the blogger communicate in their own name.
- Karolinska Institutet is not responsible for the comments published by individuals. The responsibility lies with the person who made the post.
- Comments containing racist, derogatory or defamatory material will be deleted.
- Comments with a commercial purpose will also be deleted.